How do I know which students have approved accommodations in my courses?


Northwestern Polytechnic uses a program called ClockWork. It is a central location where instructors can easily access and view student accommodations needs and requests.

Instructors use ClockWork to view a student’s Letter of Accommodation and view and approve test accommodation requests.

Instructors can access ClockWork by visiting   ClockWork Login with their NWP user name and password. It can also be accessed on the myNWP  faculty homepage.

If you require assistance with ClockWork, please call Accessibility Services  at 780-539-2017 or email us at

  • Last Updated Jul 07, 2023
  • Views 139
  • Answered By Danielle Cornick

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0